Video by Blevins Franks
Watch the full video here
Key Video Points:
- Blevins Franks insight and update on latest Brexit negotiations round.
- Key Issues raised in the talks and how this can impact your move this year and years ahead.
- Current status in the negotiations.
- Negotiations on EU-UK future partnership and key dates involved.
- Moving before the end of the transition period.
- What a No Deal Brexit could mean for you?
- UK and EU: Fundamentally Different Positions.
- Fishing Industry and other Financial Services importance on negotiations.
- The importance of the 15-16 of October meeting. The EU member states are expecting to have presented to them what the UK-EU free trade deal will be.
- The benefits of moving to the EU before 31 December 2020 under the Withdrawal Agreement.
- What the position might be if someone is moving after the 31 December 2020?
- How might a “no-deal” impact your move after 31 December 2020?
With more than 20 offices across Europe Blevins Franks are dedicated to helping you make the move from UK to your country of choice.