Cookies Policy Terms and Conditions
we are able to provide you with a better experience and to improve Our Site by better understanding how you use it. Please read this Cookies Policy carefully
and ensure that you understand it. Your acceptance of Our Cookies Policy is deemed to occur if you continue using Our Site and/or when you press
the “accept” button on Our Cookie pop up. If you do not agree to Our Cookies Policy, please stop using Our Site immediately.
- Definitions and Interpretation
- means a small file placed on your computer or device by Our Site when you visit certain parts of Our Site and/or when you use certain features of Our Site;
- “Cookie Law”
- means the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 and of EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”);
- “personal data”
- means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data, as defined by the Data Protection Act 1998 and the EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”); and
- means Brexit Decoded, a limited company registered in England under company number 11242596, whose registered address is 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU, England.
- Information About Us
- Our Site is owned and operated by Brexit Decoded, a limited company registered in England under company number 11242596, whose registered address is 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU, England.
- Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by post at 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU, England.
- We are regulated by Information Commissioner’s Office under Registration reference: ZA339391.
and improve your experience of Our Site and to provide and improve Our products and services. We have carefully chosen these Cookies and have taken steps to ensure that your privacy and personal data is protected and respected at all times.
- By using Our Site, you may also receive certain third party Cookies on your computer or device. Third party Cookies are those placed by websites, services, and/or parties other than Us.
Third party Cookies are used on Our Site to improve our services to you and may be used for payment processing, delivery of goods, search engine facilities, advertising, and marketing. In some
cases, the third parties may require access to some or all of your data. Where any of your data is required for such a purpose, We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data will
be handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights, Our obligations, and the obligations of the third party under the law.
- All Cookies used by and on Our Site are used in accordance with current Cookie Law. We may use some or all of the following types of Cookie:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies A Cookie falls into this category if it is essential to the operation of Our Site, supporting functions such as logging in, your shopping basket, and payment transactions.
- Analytics Cookies It is important for Us to understand how you use Our Site, for example, how efficiently you are able to navigate around it, and what features you use. Analytics Cookies enable us to gather this information, helping Us to improve Our Site and your experience of it.
- Functionality Cookies Functionality Cookies enable Us to provide additional functions to you on Our Site such as personalisation and remembering your saved preferences. Some functionality Cookies may also be strictly necessary Cookies, but not all necessarily fall into that category.
- Targeting Cookies It is important for Us to know when and how often you visit Our Site, and which parts of it you have used (including which pages you have visited and which links you have visited).
As with analytics Cookies, this information helps us to better understand you and, in turn, to make Our Site and advertising more relevant to your interests. Some information gathered by targeting Cookies may also be shared with third parties.
- Third Party Cookies Third party Cookies are not placed by Us. Instead, they are placed by third parties that provide services to Us and/or to you. Third party Cookies may be used by advertising services to
serve up tailored advertising to you on Our Site, or by third parties providing analytics services to Us these Cookies will work in the same way as analytics Cookies described above.
- Persistent Cookies Any of the above types of Cookie may be a persistent Cookie. Persistent Cookies are those which remain on your computer or device for a predetermined period and are activated each time you visit Our Site.
- Session Cookies Any of the above types of Cookie may be a session Cookie. Session Cookies are temporary and only remain on your computer or device from the point at which you visit Our Site until you close your browser. Session Cookies are deleted when you close your browser.
- For more specific details of the Cookies that We use, please contact us at email@example.com or by post at our registered address.
- Our Site uses analytics services provided by Google. Website analytics refers to a set of tools used to collect and analyse anonymous usage information, enabling Us to better understand how Our Site is used. This, in turn, enables Us to improve Our Site and the products and services offered through it. You do not have to allow Us to use these Cookies, however whilst Our use of them does not pose any risk to your privacy or your safe use of Our Site, it does enable Us to continually improve Our Site, making it a better and more useful experience for you.
- The analytics services used by Our Site uses analytics Cookies to gather the required information.
- Consent and Control
Cookies you are enabling Us to provide the best possible experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies unless those Cookies are strictly necessary;
however certain features of Our Site may not function fully or as intended. You will be given the opportunity to allow and/or deny different categories of Cookie that We use. You can return
to your Cookie preferences to review and/or change them at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In addition to the controls that We provide, you can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all Cookies or only third party Cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser or the documentation that came with your device.
- The links below provide instructions on how to control Cookies in all mainstream browsers:
- Further Information
- For more information about privacy, data protection and our terms and conditions, please visit the following:
- Terms and Conditions