This is the latest information on the EU Settlement Scheme.
ONE YEAR LEFT TO APPLY TO THE EU SETTLEMENT SCHEME
Yesterday (30 June 2020) marked one year before the EU Settlement Scheme application deadline of 30 June 2021. Already there have been over 3.6 million applications and, according to internal management figures, more than 3.3 million applications have been granted.
EEA citizens and their family members who have been granted pre-settled or settled status have secured their rights in UK law, ensuring that they will have the evidence they need to continue living and working in the UK – the country they call home.
The latest detailed official statistics show that the highest number of applications have so far come from Polish (697,900), Romanian (590,100) and Italian (363,600) nationals with more than 3.2 million applications coming from citizens living in England, 180,700 from Scotland, 59,400 from Wales and 59,700 from Northern Ireland.
Secure your status now by applying on GOV.UK
- A range of support is available online, by email and over the telephone to help EEA citizens and their family members apply to the EU Settlement Scheme.
- The EU Settlement Resolution Centre continues to provide support seven days a week by telephone and by email.
- People can use the EU Exit ID Document check app available on iPhone and on Android to complete the identity stage of their application. A postal route is also available.
- Assisted Digital offers additional support for those who do not have the appropriate access, skills or confidence to apply online.
- Communication materials also have been translated into 26 EU languages, including Welsh and Irish.
- Applications must also be submitted for children of any age and parents applying on their behalf are encouraged to link their applications.