Home Forum Brexit Decoded Forum UK Expat Specific UK Expat Greece Retirement- Self employed-Registration Reply To: Retirement- Self employed-Registration


Hi Adam,
and thank you for your question.

As I outlined already all UK nationals resident in Greece should apply for a registration certificate –
please have a look ” https://www.gov.uk/guidance/living-in-greece ” whatever their status. Probably a good idea is to do this now, even while we’re awaiting further details about possible changes to the system.

Thank you